Business Leadership Coaching, advisor
5 week package
Coaching is best consumed as a package of 5 1xhour sessions over time. I will be very flexible to meet your needs, but here is my advice based on experience:
Wk 1: - Initial briefing, life audit, some homework and a follow-up set
Wk 2: - Follow up and review of what’s working best
Wk 3: - Check-point, where have we come from and where are we headed
Wk 4: - Shadowing – A powerful session where you invite me to attend as your shadow some significant event, meeting, etc to offer observations
Wk 5: - Capstone: Celebration of the journey undertaken and results achieved
The Nature and Objective of Coaching:
• Ontological Coaching is the study (logical) of the human being (onto) and the method vein used looks at 3 areas in particular - the Body, Emotion and Language. The objective of coaching is to help the client be more effective, authentic, and powerful in whom they are in their work and personal lives.
• Coaching is a relationship, an equal partnership; working together to achieve the client’s agenda through identifying new possibilities in powerful conversations with the coach.
• The coaching process is designed jointly with the client and is focused on the goals identified by the client. I ask that you come prepared with some ideas of what you’d like to go over and we only ever go as far into it as you want to - you set the boundaries.
• Your work will be to look at the conversations and stories you are living that are not working well for you and identify what future possibilities and new stories you would like to live in.
• We will explore the future you wish to generate.
• We will identify the barriers that are blocking you from achieving this future and focus on practices and actions that will generate the shifts, to remove or overcome these barriers so that you are living in your new story.
• We will co-create a practice for the client to continue in between sessions.
• Coaching is not advice, therapy, or counselling, the client is recognized as whole, healthy and creative.
• Throughout the working relationship the coach will engage in direct, powerful, and personal
• The coach will be honest and straightforward in asking questions and making requests.
• The client understands that the power of the coaching relationship can only be granted by the client and therefore agrees to be open, honest and straightforward enabling the coaching relationship to be more effective and powerful.
• It is the coach’s job to explore with the client new learning, to challenge the client’s beliefs and observations, and engage the client in work, which may feel uncomfortable and pushes the learning edge at times.
• In short we will work together to shift the observer that you are as necessary to achieve your goals.
• As your coach, I am here to serve you to the best of my ability. I am committed to working with you to achieve your desired outcomes. If I feel I cannot serve you or vice versa, either party can request termination of coaching.
The Schedule and Fee:
• Each session is a maximum of one hour at the allocated time, it is the clients responsibility to call in to the coach by the agreed method be it Skype or phone call.
• 24 hours cancellation needs to be given by either party.
• All sessions are charged at £75 per hour with a minimum set of 5 (£375) or £90 for a one-off session- if you wish to continue afterwards, a fee will be discussed. Throughout the schedule of coaching, informal advice and guidance can be sought an given using a variety of modern communications techniques, including WhatsApp / Messenger as works best for us both.